After a recent reading binge brought on by “The Infidel Stain,” and the fact that my husband told me I could not finish the book in one night, I figured I’d make a list of some of my favorite, “one more chapter” items from Etsy and Pinterest. After all it’s one of my favorite phrases (up there with just one more turn while playing Civ V.)
Are you on Pinterest? Check me out @Rosenectur. Below is my Book Accessories Board, leave a comment with a link to your bookish board.
2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge Guidelines
- The challenged will run from January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. The sign up link will remain open until November 30, 2016 at 12:00pm.
- Anyone can enter! You don’t have to be a blogger, just as long as you review the book you’ve read. You can review on your book on your blog, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format of book counts as long as it is a book that’s been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2015 or earlier. No 2016 ARCs or 2016 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed.
- On the last Monday of every other month (see schedule below), we will post a wrap-up for the previous two months. These posts will be done by one our bloggers and will contain new linky for you to add your own wrap-up posts or reviews.
- You don’t have to follow Bookish to join the challenge, but you do have to follow us to be entered in the giveaways.
- Use #2016TBRPile to keep in contact with fellow challenge participants, to encourage each other on, and make new friends!
How many books are you planning to read for this challenge?
1-10 A Firm Handshake
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 Could This Be Love?
50+ Married with Children
I have a lot of TBR book sitting on my shelves (two bookshelves full.) I will be updating this list through out 2016 as I finish reading books off the shelf. (No pick-ups from 2016 will count, even if it’s an older title.)
Thanks to Jessica at A Great Read for introducing me to this challenge.
2016 TBR Pile Reads
- Prilla and the Butterfly Lie
- Seeing Redd (The Looking Glass Wars, #2)
- The Iron Ring
- Lord Foulgrins Letters