June 6, 2017: 10 Books From X Genre That I’ve Recently Added To My TBR List — I want to know what books have piqued your interest lately from whatever genre you choose!
I have a whole bunch of collections waiting for me on my Kindle… I’m sure I’m not alone in this. One of the unique thing about Kindle is the number of book collections they have. Whether its a complete series or a collection of books my several authors, it’s easy to get your hands on a large stack of Kindle book very quickly.
Top 10 Book Collections for Kindle
- The Dragon Chronicles – Dragons. They are more than a memory from an age of wizards and heroes. These winged, fire-breathing beasts soar through the traditions of many lands, and through our dreams. In their many guises – Western or Eastern, reptile or lizard or serpent, wyvern, hydra, basilisk – dragons embody everything that we humans call magic.In this volume of the acclaimed ‘Future Chronicles’ anthology series, twelve authors invite you to journey to very different worlds – lands of fire and fury, of legend and lore – but all worlds where dragons roam unshackled from myth, freed from the imagination, and real.
I got this collection because well dragons, and it has stories by several authors I enjoy, like Daniel Arenson.
- Shattered Worlds – Escape into twenty-three epic worlds that will leave you breathless.From dystopian nightmares to gorgeous steampunk and fantasy settings to fairy-tale retellings and beyond, SHATTERED WORLDS has every story you’ve been dying to get your hands on!
I raved about this one last week, because it’s 23 stories for .99 cents! Dystopian, steampunk and fantasy are all right in my wheel house so, yes, I pre-purchased it.
- Dominion Rising – Find the Science Fiction and Fantasy reads you’ve been craving! Whether it’s alien invasion or dark fairytales, heart-pounding galactic adventures or cyberpunk romance, Dominion Rising will satisfy with a thrilling mix of 22 all-new full-length novels set in fantastical realms.Sword and sorcery, far-flung galactic empires, alternative history, epic magic, slipstream futures: this collection of carefully selected, exclusive novels is sure to please and delight readers of speculative fiction.
I saw this advertise in one of the many author emails I get as, “Spaceship or unicorn. Why not both?” And again it was .99 cents.
- The Great Iron War – The first three books in the Great Iron War steampunk dystopian fantasy series, collected together in a digital box set for the first time.In the world of Altadas, there are no more human births. The Regime is replacing the unborn with demons, while the Resistance is trying to destroy a drug called Hope that the demons need to survive.
Oh my! Steampunk and dystopian and did you read that description? Why am I not reading this right now?
- Legends: Fifteen Tales of Sword and Sorcery – Seventeen New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon bestselling authors bring you fifteen epic tales of Sword and Sorcery. LEGENDS is a ONE TIME ONLY limited bundle with over a million words of fantasy reading including original, never released stories from bestselling authors Nick Webb and K.F. Breene. Immerse yourself in captivating worlds and kingdoms where fearless warriors quest, powerful sorcerers battle fiery dragons, and humble peasants rise from poverty to riches.
For some reason I can’t find this collection on Amazon any more, and though it is in my order history. Again a collection of fantasy novels for .99 cents.
- Galactic Empires: Eight Novels of Deep Space Adventure – Eight full-length novels of adventure, war, intrigue and survival in the far reaches of space.
I think this set is free right now. Saving this one for a trip, like I have to wait for an airplane, and sci-fi will keep me busy.
- The Healers of Meligna Series Boxed Set – A three novel digital boxed set containing over 300,000 words of page-turning, fantasy reading. There will be 5 books in total for the Healers of Meligna series. Adenine is blind and isolated in her small attic bedroom. Haunted by the recent deaths of her uncle and father, she is alone and afraid. Believing she is a carrier of the incurable Death Plague that ravished the lands twenty-five years ago, she never goes outside…
Sounds soooo good! I’ve got to find time to read this set.
- Courtlight Series Boxed Set – This THREE NOVEL DIGITAL BOX SET – The Courtlight Series Book 1-3 (Sworn To Raise, Sworn To Transfer, Sworn To Conflict) – is over 800 pages (230,000 words). Seventeen-year-old Ciardis has grown up in poverty, a cleaner in a small vale on the outskirts of the empire. But beneath her empire’s seemingly idyllic surface lies a hidden secret. Whispers of an inept crown Prince are growing ever louder–intensified by the five year anniversary of the soulbond initiations.
This one is free for Kindle right now. An epic fantasy story that sounds pretty good.
- Fire and Fantasy – Mystical Lands. Epic Adventure. Enchanting Characters.FIRE & FANTASY will have your imagination soaring as you charge headfirst into this enchanting collection of 20+ brand new and existing fantasy reads packed with daring quests, bewitching legends, and dark magic!
I don’t have this one yet, but it’s only .99 cents and very tempting.
- The Lunar Chronicles – Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl…
Why haven’t I read the Lunar Chronicles yet? I don’t know, but I need to!
That’s my ten for this Tuesday. Leave me a link to your Top Ten Tuesday in the comments below.