I posted at the end of 2017 some book picks we were looking forward to reading this year. Seems like it’s a good time to check in on those books. See my original post here.
5 Books To Read & Review in 2018:
- Nocturne (The Fourth Talisman Book 1) – I absolutely love Kat Ross, so of course I had to ask to be put on the review tours for her newest series. Check out my review of Nocturne here.
- Solis (The Fourth Talisman Book 2) – Check out my review of Solis here. I am eagerly awaiting the next book Monstrum (The Fourth Talisman Book 3).
- Romanov – This book wasn’t quite what I expected. Check out Part 1 of my review here and Part 2 here.
- The King of Eiselorn – I haven’t read this one yet.
- Something by KN Lee – I haven’t dug into any of these book either. I’m now kinda hesitant because I’m not sure how much sex (and how graphic it is) is in her books. I’m kinda burned out on books that have graphic sex scenes.
5 Books to Read With Miss S in 2018:
- Illustrated Classic Editions Tom Sawyer & Huckleberry Finn – Not yet.
- The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe – Not yet.
- Redwall – We just started Redwall, and so far Miss S isn’t really into it. I’m hoping her interest picks up as the action picks up.
- The Mouse and the Motorcycle – Not yet, but I’m planning on reading it to her after we finish Redwall.
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing – We read it and laughed and laughed.
We’ve got a pretty good start to our lists for 2018, plus I am trying to do a TBR take-down each month I’m working on reading 1 digital and 1 physical book that have been on my TBR for a least 2 years. What are you reading in 2018? Let me know in the comments.