My Rating System:
Forgot to do it most days.
Somewhat met this goal (did at least 1/2 of the days.)
Mostly met this goal (did at least 2/3 of the days.)
Accomplished this goal.
Continue to sit down and review my week every Monday.
This habit helps me stay so much more organized.
Celebrate my birthday at the Chinese Buffet!
Absolutely! I had a great birthday, day with my man!
Log my meals for 1 week.
Yes! I managed to do about 10 days in a row last month.
Write Review for The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly and Mary Poppins.
I got the review for Mary Poppin finished and posted, but haven’t had time to finish the one for Minnow Bly.
Reading Wrap Up:
What I’m reading now: The Clockwork War, Shattered Worlds Read Along
Up Next: More Shattered Worlds Read Along
Pocket App: Best Articles of the Month
- Human Sex Trafficking Almost Claimed My Daughter
- 10 Things Grateful People Don’t Do
- 10 Classics That 8- to 12-Year-Olds Say Are Worth Reading Today
- My most-requested recipe: Best Pumpkin Bread Ever
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop Named Worst Pseudoscience Of The Year
Really November has already, been and will continue to be SUPER crazy busy. My goal for this month is to just make it through in one piece and still mentally sound 😉 .
And to continue to do my weekly review journal entry.