I Love a Good Book
Hi! I’m Arwen…
I Love A Good Book is my blog and the home for all my book reviews, lists, thoughts and other bookish things.
Follow me at:
- Review: The Eye of The WorldThe Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and pass. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow. Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
- Picture Book Month: 10 Best Picture BooksI’ve been posting a featured book everyday this month over on Twitter, but I’ve saved some of my favorites for this post. These are 10 of the Best Pictures Books ever written and I think that every Children’s Book collection should include all 10. Because of I think everyone should have all 10 they are not listed in any particular order. 10 Best Picture Books […]
- The Serpent’s Secret: ReviewOn the morning of her twelfth birthday, Kiranmala is just a regular sixth grader living in Parsippany, New Jersey… until her parents mysteriously vanish and a drooling rakkhosh demon slams through her kitchen.
- The Library of Legend: ReviewChina, 1937. When Japanese bombs begin falling on the city of Nanking, nineteen-year-old Hu Lian and her classmates at Minghua University are ordered to flee.
- The Personal Library Book TagThis tag was created by 24hryabookblog, but I found it over on Your Words My Ink. So please go check out both their page once you’ve finished with my post. “The books we gather for our collection and bookshelves is something personal and reflective of our own bookish tastes, what stories we enjoy, or even books we aspire to read one day. So through this tag […]