I Love a Good Book
Hi! I’m Arwen…
I Love A Good Book is my blog and the home for all my book reviews, lists, thoughts and other bookish things.
Follow me at:
- The Gilded Ones: ReviewSixteen-year-old Deka lives in fear and anticipation of the blood ceremony that will determine whether she will become a member of her village. Already different from everyone else because of her unnatural intuition, Deka prays for red blood so she can finally feel like she belongs.
- Wyrd and Wonder 2021Wyrd and Wonder is a celebration of all things fantasy books in the month of May. I meant to post this blog then, but… well…. life got in the way. So now it’s August and I’m finally back to my blog so here it is my mega Wyrd and Wonder post for 2021. (Where possible I did post for the prompts on Twitter during the […]
- Top Ten Tuesday #57: Recent ReadsTop Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. May 4: My Ten Most Recent Reads (maybe share a one-sentence review to go with?) Ten Most Recent Reads Currently Reading: The Collapsing […]
- Top Ten Tuesday #56: Animals in BooksTop Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. April 27, 2021: Animals from Books (these could be mythical, real, main characters, sidekicks, companions/pets, shifters, etc.) When I think animals in books my […]
- The Anti-TBR TagI saw this tag both on Falling Letters and Your Words My Ink and thought I’d like to give it go. The Anti-TBR Tag A popular book EVERYONE loves that you have no interest in reading? Twlight… well I know that not everyone loves it, but I think it’s popular enough to count. I’m not into vampires or romance and Twilight just doesn’t have anything […]