- The challenged will run from January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. The sign up link will remain open until November 30, 2016 at 12:00pm.
- Anyone can enter! You don’t have to be a blogger, just as long as you review the book you’ve read. You can review on your book on your blog, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format of book counts as long as it is a book that’s been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2015 or earlier. No 2016 ARCs or 2016 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed.
- On the last Monday of every other month (see schedule below), we will post a wrap-up for the previous two months. These posts will be done by one our bloggers and will contain new linky for you to add your own wrap-up posts or reviews.
- You don’t have to follow Bookish to join the challenge, but you do have to follow us to be entered in the giveaways.
- Use #2016TBRPile to keep in contact with fellow challenge participants, to encourage each other on, and make new friends!
I have a lot of TBR book sitting on my shelves (two bookshelves full.) I will be updating this list through out 2016 as I finish reading books off the shelf. (No pick-ups from 2016 will count, even if it’s an older title.)
Thanks to Jessica at A Great Read for introducing me to this challenge.